What sort of roles do you offer?

We work with schools, academies and multi-academy trusts to help them find the temporary, long term and permanent teaching staff and educational professionals they need.

The majority of our clients are primary and secondary schools in London, Essex and Suffolk and across the south east of England. We also work with nurseries, post-16 institutions, and SEN specialists.

Where are your jobs?                      

Our clients are located right across the south east of England and we regularly work with schools in London, Essex and Suffolk. We offer vacancies in towns, cities and rural locations.

What sort of contract can I expect?        

Our client schools ask us to fill day to day supply assignments, long-term temporary contracts (from around 6 weeks), fixed term or permanent contracts.

You might find that your visa arrangements have a bearing on the type of contract you are eligible for.

If you are from outside Europe, you may require a UK visa, which will be granted under the UK’s points based immigration system.

The system has different routes (known as tiers) to employment, training or studying in the UK. Below are the most relevant to the teacher workforce:

    • Tier 2 (General): This applies to skilled workers who are offered sponsorship by an employer where there is no suitable worker already resident in the UK.
    • Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme): This applies to individuals on a youth mobility scheme (aged 18-30) who are allowed to work in the UK for a maximum period of 2 years.

If you are unsure about your eligibility for a visa, our consultants can help! Don’t hesitate to get in touch.