How do I register as a candidate with Pertemps Education Network?

Registering is easy.

Simply complete our registration form, send your CV to or call one of our friendly consultants on 01245 208 750 and they will talk you through the registration process.

Will I need a visa?           

If you are not a British citizen, EEA citizen or Swiss national, you may need to apply for a visa in order to be able to work in England.

You can check if you need a visa on the government’s website:

If you are unsure about your eligibility for a visa, our consultants an help! Don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Do I need Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)?

When our schools recruit from overseas, they do not necessarily expect teachers to have QTS. However, to be a qualified teacher in England, you will need to gain QTS.

If you qualified in Europe, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the USA, you may be able to gain QTS without any further training or assessment.

Teachers from other countries with accredited qualifications can achieve QTS via the Assessment Only (AO) route.

More information about qualified teacher status (QTS) can be found on the government's website.