Pertemps Education are expanding!
Team Leader – Chelmsford office
We have a great team in Chelmsford who we are looking for an experienced recruiter to lead them. The current Senior Manager is heading off on maternity leave later in the year so you will have full responsibility & autonomy for the team, whilst being supported & developed by the Director of Education.
We are looking for someone who can lead from the front, can inspire their team and who can influence the growth of the business. This is a long-term career appointment so this is the perfect next step for someone with real ambition.
Why join us?
- We are passionate about education and making a difference
- We are growing within the education recruitment market place
- We have offices in Chelmsford & Holborn so can be flexible on location
- You have the opportunity to work from home
- There are no corporate restrictions, we are in control of our own destiny
- Our targets & expectations are realistic
- We have a Supportive Management team
- Our salaries are competitive
- We offer a strong commission scheme – 15%
- There are yearly & termly incentives
- We have excellent back office support functions in marketing, compliance & payroll
- Our IT is up to date – everyone gets a Surface Pro & iPhone
- All of the above on top of the standard holidays, pension and a share save scheme
If you’d like to know more on the opportunity with Pertemps Education call Matthew Hall 07817 057814 or email on Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org