Have you not yet found your perfect September Role?
Want to cut down on the time consuming applications?
Then let us find that perfect position for you!
Here at Pertemps, our primary team are currently working with a number of schools in the Brentwood area who are always in need of great primary teachers to support their pupils learning. We are busy getting ready for that September recruitment drive and are in need of FQT’s, ECTs, Teaching Assistants, 121 LSA’s, Instructors and Cover Supervisors to help our schools across the county. We will be able to assist you find your next role on either a short-term, long-term, temp-perm and permanent basis.
Our schools are looking for reliable, trustworthy, and reliable teachers who:
- Have a passion for working with children and helping them develop into well rounded individuals
- Have excellent knowledge of KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- Have relevant teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills
- Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
From our office in Chelmsford, we’re delighted to play a central role in education in Education of England. If you ask our consultants why they do what they do, it’s clear they take this business personally. Living alongside and working with their client schools and the education professionals on their books means they are very much part of that community. Perks Of Working With Pertemps:
- Your very own consultant dedicated to helping you find that perfect role!
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions including Perm and Temp-Perm options
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 referral bonus for any successful long term placement
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. You must demonstrate the following success criteria:
- Ability to build relationships and trust with young people
- Very resilient and not take things personally
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” and upload your CV. Pertemps Education will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your application if you have met the success criteria. If this role is not the perfect fit for you still get in touch with Megan Prendergast as we have a number of opportunities currently available we can discuss.