Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher OR Instructor looking to take a step back from a planning role?
Are you looking to manage your own diary and have more free time and flexibility?
Have you considered working as a daily supply teacher?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions then keep on reading!!
Working with Pertemps as a supply teacher you can expect to experience a variety of settings across the Chelmsford area, not only can this help you have a better work life balance but will also give you unrivalled exposure to schools in the local area allowing you to see how different schools operate.
Working with myself you can expect to let me know the days of the week you are free, the commute you are looking for and a Key Stage or Year Group Preference and my job is to find you work and keep you busy. Based upon your individual circumstances we will then strive to find you bookings that suit you and your needs.
Usually, with very little to do outside of the classroom, Supply Teaching can be suited to your personal circumstance and provide a great work life balance, leaving you with more free time, whilst still experiencing the privilege of teaching and still meeting those little characters on a day to day basis. Planning, Marking and longer term roles are also available at an increased rate of pay.
We are keen to work with flexible and adaptable teachers, that are happy to take day to day and short term bookings, as well as those looking for part time work.
- Successful Candidates Will Need The Following:
- Have QTS, be an ECT or Instructor/Unqualified Teacher (We can also help HLTA’s)
- Knowledge of the KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Great Communication and Team Building Skills
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
From our office in Chelmsford, we’re delighted to play a central role in education in Education of England. If you ask our consultants why they do what they do, it’s clear they take this business personally. Living alongside and working with their client schools and the education professionals on their books means they are very much part of that community. Perks Of Working With Pertemps:
- Your very own consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions including Perm and Temp-Perm options
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 referral bonus for any successful long term placement
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. You must demonstrate the following success criteria:
- Ability to build relationships and trust with young people
- Very resilient and not take things personally
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
To apply for this teaching role in Chelmsford, please click “Apply Now” and upload your CV. Pertemps Education will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your application if you have met the success criteria. If this role is not the perfect fit for you still get in touch with Megan Prendergast as we have a number of opportunities currently available we can discuss.