Here at Pertemps I am currently working with a school in South Ockendon in need of an EYFS Teacher – this is a Temp-Perm opportunity. They are looking for a nurturing, proactive and driven teacher to join their team from September.
The successful candidate will be working with a school who is forward thinking and offers amazing support to its staff. This school is part of a multi-academy trust that is huge on nurturing their pupils and is strong believers in forming little personalities and supporting emotional wellbeing, especially after such a turbulent time Covid has created. Their views are that only by working in a team oriented and positive environment can their children really achieve, they are passionate about developing skills that prepare their pupils for life and helping them develop personal and social skills through a fun, creative learning environment.
- Planning and delivering diversified and engaging lessons to pupils with a range of abilities
- Having effective use of resources and a consistent level of wanting to improve quality of teaching for all pupils in class.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of all pupils within the class.
- To provide support to individual who are considered vulnerable or who have additional SEND needs.
- To make use of support staff within the classroom and utilise support given by colleagues and SLT.
- There is also the option of leadership for the right candidate who is either looking to progress or has previous leadership experience.
From our office in Chelmsford, we’re delighted to play a central role in education in Education of England. If you ask our consultants why they do what they do, it’s clear they take this business personally. Living alongside and working with their client schools and the education professionals on their books means they are very much part of that community. Perks Of Working With Pertemps:
- Your very own consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions including Perm and Temp-Perm options
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 referral bonus for any successful long term placement
To apply for this teaching role in South Ockendon please click “Apply Now” and upload your CV. Pertemps Education will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your application if you have met the success criteria. If this role is not the perfect fit for you still get in touch as we have a number of opportunities currently available we can discuss.