Pertemps Education are currently looking for special needs teaching assistants to work within a specialist school catering for students with special educational needs inclduing ASD and SpLD. The successful special needs teaching assistant will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults or children in a special needs setting
Here is the school information:
- Specialist school for students with autism
- Based in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- The children at this school will all have an EHCP so previous experience supporting students with a variety of special needs is desired.
- 30/40 students on site
- Located within a very short walk of a train station, and also has on site parking facilities for those that drive.
Here is the role information:
- September 2021 start
- Daily rates from £70-75 per day
- This role involves working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students
- There will be 1:1 and small group work, as well as general classroom support.
- Full time temporary teaching assistants to work from Monday to Friday (during term time only) from the hours of 8.30am to 4pm
- The length of contract will be for at least one term, and there could be the option of a temp to perm contract.
- The school will regularly have day trips and activities planned, which you will also be expected to support and be involved in
If you are a special needs teaching assistant looking for new opportunities in September 2021 and you have the relevant right to work documentation, DBS checks and relevant child related references, please send your CV to Branden at email@example.com.