Pertemps Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work within a small independent school for students with SEMH. This is for an immediate start and is a full-time role.
The successful SEMH Primary Teacher will be teaching students in KS1 and KS2. You will work closely with other subject specialists and therapeutic teams to plan and build lessons around their curriculum. This school operate a team-teach approach, so you would be working alongside another teacher in the classroom as well as a supportive learning assistant. This school has a small tight knit team who all work well in supporting these students.
Info about the role:
- Primary Teacher working with children who have social, emotional, and mental health needs
- Children will display challenging behaviour, and many are vulnerable with a variety of emotional needs
- Full time teaching role
- Salary bracket is £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Small class sizes and a team-teaching approach
- Working alongside therapeutic specialists
- Immediate start
Info about the school:
- Outstanding independent special needs school
- Located around the Southwark / Lambeth area of London
- Small, focused teaching groups
- Outstanding team of therapists
- Strong, well established leadership team
- Offer a competitive benefits package
- Easily accessible by a variety of public transport options (no parking available)
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have QTS, a relevant teaching qualification, right to work documentation, an updated DBS, and relevant experience in working within the SEMH arena. Child related references will be required to validate this. NQT's may also apply for this position.
If you feel that you have the passion and skills to be successful within this role, then please email your full and updated CV to Lisa.Ducas@pertempseducation.co.uk or call Lisa on 0203 957 6535 / 07767 160 487.