Pertemps Education are currently looking for special needs teaching assistants to work within a specialist school catering for students with speech, language and communication needs. The successful special needs teaching assistant will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults or children in a special needs setting
Here is the school information:
- Brand new indepedent school
- Based in the Hemel Hempstead area of Hertfordshire
- The children at this school will all have an EHCP so previous experience supporting students with a variety of special needs is desired.
- Exicting new facilities
- Parking available, limited public tranport access
Here is the role information:
- September 2021 start
- Full time role
- Working with students who have complex needs
- Working with KS2 age group
- Small school with maximum 10 students in September
- There will be 1:1 and small group work, as well as general classroom support.
- Full time temporary teaching assistants to work from Monday to Friday (during term time only) from the hours of 8.30am to 4pm
- The length of contract will be for at least one term, and there could be the option of a temp to perm contract.
If you are a special needs teaching assistant looking for new opportunities in September 2021 and you have the relevant right to work documentation, DBS checks and relevant child related references, please send your CV to Branden at firstname.lastname@example.org.