Pertemps Education are currently looking for special needs teaching assistants to work within a specialist school catering for students with special educational needs including ASD, MLD, ADHD and specific learning difficulties. The successful special needs teaching assistant will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults or children in a special needs setting
Here is the school information:
- Outstanding school
- Based in the London Borough of Harrow
- The children at this school will all have an EHCP so previous experience supporting students with a variety of special needs is desired.
- Excellent supportive leadership team.
- Located within a very short walk of a train station, and also has on site parking facilities for those that drive.
- Friendly and helpful staff, the school has a real community feel
Here is the role information:
- September 2021 start
- Working with students in KS3 and KS4
- There will be 1:1 and small group work, as well as general classroom support.
- Full time temporary teaching assistants to work from Monday to Friday (during term time only) from the hours of 8.20am to 3:30/4pm (hours vary).
- The length of contract will be for at least one term, and there could be the option of a temp to perm contract.
- The school will regularly have day trips and activities planned, which you will also be expected to support and be involved in
If you are a special needs teaching assistant looking for new opportunities in September 2021 and you have the relevant right to work documentation, DBS checks and relevant child related references, please send your CV to Branden at firstname.lastname@example.org.