Pertemps Education are recruiting for a SEN teaching assistant to work full time at a special needs school in Luton. We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Here is the information about the role:
- SEN teaching assistant
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- £75 daily rate
- Small class sizes (maximum 10 children)
- Secondary aged students working at a primary aged level academically.
- Working mostly with ASD, but could also work with PMLD or SLD
- Supporting the teacher in class, and working alongside 1/2 other SEN teaching assistants
Here is the information about the school:
- Recently opened new SEN school
- Caters for children with severe and complex learning needs
- Secondary aged special needs school
- Located within walking distance of a mainline station, and there is also parking available
- Brand new facilities in a very well structured and thought out building.
- Plenty of outside space for the children.
- Parking available on site for staff
- Very friendly staff - real community feel
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- Good communication
- Good behaviour management skills
- Previous experience working within SEN (this can be in a school, carer or family environment
Pertemps Education treat the safeguarding and welfare of children in schools with the upmost importance. You will need to provide right to work documents, reference checks, relevant qualifications (if applicable), DBS certificate and overseas police checks if applicable. You will be required to register with Pertemps in order to work in this role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Lisa Ducas at email@example.com - alternatively please call 0203 957 6535 or 07767 160487.