Pertemps Education are recruiting for a School Administrator to work within a small independent school for students with social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH). This is for an end of February start and is a full-time role.
The successful School Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the school. Here is a summary of the role:
- Ensuring the administration within the school runs smoothly
- Managing senior leaders' diaries
- Overall management of the reception area within the school
- Regularly interaction with the students on site
- Full time position from Monday to Friday
- Hours are 08:00-16:30
- Annual salary of £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
- Start date is the end of February 2022
Info about the school:
- Brand new independent special needs school
- Located around the Great Baddow area of Essex
- Children have social, emotional, and mental health needs
- Outstanding team of teaching staff
- Strong, well established leadership team
- Offer a competitive benefits package
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have a minimum of GCSE's in English and Maths at grade C or above, administration experience (ideally in education), right to work documentation, an updated DBS, and relevant experience in working within the SEMH arena. Child related references will be required to validate this.
If you feel that you have the passion and skills to be successful within this role, then please email your full and updated CV to Lisa.Ducas@pertempseducation.co.uk or call Lisa on 0203 957 6535 / 07767 160 487.