Pertemps Education are recruiting for a SEN supply teacher to work full time at a special needs school in Harrow. We are looking for someone who can start immediately, but will also look at January 2022 starters.
Here is the information about the role:
- SEN supply teacher
- Full time, Monday to Friday (a 4 day option may be considered)
- Working with a maximum of 7 students in the class
- Working mostly with ASD, but could also work with PMLD or SLD
- KS1/KS2 students
Here is the information about the school:
- Outstanding SEN school
- Caters for children with severe and complex learning needs
- Primary aged special school for children aged 3-11
- Approximately 130 children attend this school
- Located within walking distance of an underground tube station and can also be accessed by bus
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- Good communication
- Good behaviour management skills
- Previous experience working within SEN
- Teachers will need to have the relevant teaching qualifications, and hold QTS
Pertemps Education treat the safeguarding and welfare of children in schools with the upmost importance. You will need to provide right to work documents, reference checks, teacher qualifications, DBS certificate and overseas police checks if applicable. You will be required to register with Pertemps in order to work in this role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Branden Ardestani at firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively please call 01245 392580.