Pertemps Education are recruiting for a SEMH English Teacher to work within an independent school in the South East area of London. The school is located in the Croydon area.
The details of the role are:
- Full time English teaching position
- 5 days per week, during term time only
- Pay will vary dependent upon experience in line with the teacher pay scale
- A subject specialist is preferred, however those who are confident in teaching English will be considered
- Ongoing contract for a minimum one term, with the potential to secure a permanent contract in January 2022
- Working with secondary aged students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs
- Students may have a variety of additional complex needs, including ASD, ADHD, anxiety, speech and language difficulties, OCD
The ideal candidate would have experience working with challenging students in a classroom environment. Those who may have experience with vulnerable adults will also be considered. A teaching degree would be preferred; however, we will consider those with experience of teaching English within a challenging environment.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and provide the relevant documentation. An Enhanced DBS check will be required, as well as the necessary teaching qualifications and/or experience. References will be requested upon application. NQT's may also apply for this role.
If you feel that you have the passion and skills to be successful within this role, then please email your full and updated CV to Branden.Ardestani@pertempseducation.co.uk or call Branden on 01245 950672.