Pertemps Education are currently looking for special needs teaching assistants to work within a specialist school catering for students with a variety of special educational needs. The successful special needs teaching assistant will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults or children in a special needs setting.
- Special educational needs school
- Based in the London Borough of Camden
- The children at this school will all have an EHCP so previous experience supporting students with a variety of special needs is desired.
- Accessible by public transport
Here is the role information:
- Immediate start
- Daily rate £70-£75
- This role could involve working with children from early years through to the post 16 age group.
- There will be 1:1 and small group work, as well as general classroom support.
- Full time temporary teaching assistants to work from Monday to Friday (during term time only) from the hours of 8.30am to 4pm
- The length of contract will be for at least one term, and likely to be ongoing
- The school will regularly have day trips and activities planned, which you will also be expected to support and be involved in
If you are a special needs teaching assistant looking for new opportunities in and around the Camden area, and you have the relevant right to work documentation, DBS checks and relevant child related references, please send your CV to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.