Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for a new opportunity from Easter/September?
What is on Offer?
Pertemps Education is working with a number of client schools in the Chelmsford area who are looking for qualified teachers to undertake long term, short term and daily supply from Easter/September.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. You must demonstrate the following success criteria:
Why use Pertemps to Represent You?
- Qualified Teacher Status in relevant subject
- Commitment to developing your curriculum knowledge
- Ability to build positive working relationships with staff, students and pupils
- Flexible approach and attitude as well as resilience is really important
- A DBS processed through Pertemps Education or a DBS on the Update Service
Pertemps Education are a boutique local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment, with the unique advantage of being associated with a national brand. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. We take an empathetic approach towards your requirements, for example, location or if you only can accept pre-booked work.
If you are looking for a new opportunity for Easter/September, able to travel to the Chelmsford area and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.