If you are a graduate and considering a career in teaching, a Graduate Teaching Assistant position could be the ideal way to gain classroom experience and decide if education is right for you. We have a commitment to ensuring our candidates are supported with their first steps into education and within a school which could lead to a position into a school funded teacher training programme.
What is on Offer?
Applicants will need to demonstrate the same level of professionalism and dedication as teaching staff in order to succeed in this role with duties that include:
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils.
- Delivering cover work set by the class teacher.
- Keeping pupil related records.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms
- Act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour.
The pay will vary from £65-£80 per day depending on experience. Why use Pertemps to Represent You as a Graduate TA?
Pertemps Education are a boutique local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment, with the unique advantage of being associated with a national brand. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. We take an empathetic approach towards your requirements, for example, location or if you only can accept pre-booked work.
If you are looking for more flexibility as a Graduate TA, able to travel to Clacton and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.