Do you have a passion in helping support children within the classroom?
Pertemps Education is looking to recruit Teaching Assistants (TA), Learning Support Assistants (LSA) and Cover Teachers/Cover Supervisors for contracted and Day to Day supply in Primary around the Chelmsford area. We are specifically looking for individuals who understand the current curriculum to support in a general classroom basis as well as 1-2-1 . There are opportunities available across Early Years (EYFS) and all Key Stages (KS1-2).
As a Teaching Assistant (TA)/Learning Support Assistant (LSA) you will work with a range of ages across all Key Stages and your duties will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but may include:
We want someone with the following skills:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupils to deliver intervention
- Managing class behaviour to ensure learning levels remain consistent
- Adapting support according to needs of the pupils working with
- Looking after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating and engaging environment
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are looking for work and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.