Pertemps Education are seeking enthusiastic educators who are looking to work as a Cover Supervisor on a supply basis based in Central Suffolk. The schools we work with are graded “Good” by Ofsted in all areas and can offer a safe and inclusive environment for you to work in. This particular school has an aspirational approach with a strong focus on the curriculum as well as providing enriching extra-curricular activities.
What is on offer?
What we are looking for?
- £75 - £85 per day (dependent on experience)
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils
- Keeping pupil related records
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms and to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class
- Act as a role mode, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour
Why should Pertemps represent you?
- DBS (on update service)
- Experience in teaching or as a cover supervisor
- Comfortable working with secondary aged pupils
- Flexible on a daily basis
- Graduates are welcome (those interested in pursuing a career in teaching)
Pertemps Education are a local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. Our aim is to make each education professional feel at home with Pertemps. Getting to know you, your requirements and preferences will mean we only suggest roles and schools which will work for you.
If you would like to apply for this role you can contact me on email@example.com for further information.