Pertemps Education are actively recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants across East London including Redbridge, Romford, Waltham Forest, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets. We work with welcoming schools who are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic staff to join their teams. Whether you are seeking daily supply, flexible work to fit around your commitments, or you are looking for a more stable, long term or permanent role, we can help you.
What is on Offer?
Why should you work with Pertemps Education?
- £75 - £100 per day dependent on experience
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils.
- Keeping pupil related records.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms and to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
- Act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour.
Pertemps Education are a local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. Our aim is to make each education professional feel at home with Pertemps. Getting to know you, your requirements and preferences will mean we only suggest roles and schools which will work for you.
If you would like to apply for this role you can contact me on email@example.com for further information.