About the SEN TA Role:
Pertemps Education is looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience working with Special Education Needs.
Contract Details for the LSA role:
Experience, Training, and Qualifications for the LSA role:
- Location - Greenwich
- Position - 1-1 Learning Support Assistant
- Type of work - Learning Support Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - ongoing
- Full time/part-time - Full-time Monday to Friday
- The minimum rate of pay - £80 per day
To be eligible for the LSA role through Pertemps Education you must:
- Previous experience working with students with SEN.
- A passion for working with students with additional needs.
- Proactive in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please "click apply" to submit your CV, or call Jade Heather on 0203 9056480.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn a £250 referral fee.