Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on a young person's life and help them through their Primary education?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to secure a full-time position in South East London?
If so, this position could be the role for you!
• Liaise with the class teacher to ensure a smooth-running class
• Enable learners to access the curriculum
• Be an active part in setting the learning environment
• Supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis or small groups if and when required
• Engage learners and manage any disruptive behaviour
• Experience working with people with special needs
• The ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team
• The opportunity to be introduced to a number of Primary Settings across South East London
• Interview preparation
• Highly Competetive salary
• Free training courses to help you further develop your career
If you would like more information on our outstanding TA positions across South East London, please click "apply" to submit your CV to Jade Heather.