Fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate to join a market leading, innovate business with plenty of scope to be creative and drive marketing activity across the business.
Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established group of recruitment agencies regularly placing candidates within public and private organisations throughout the UK. With four strong brands in the Social and Education markets, this is a great opportunity for someone to take a lead on further developing our Social Care brands, with a strong emphasis on the development of our social media presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative all rounded marketing ‘guru’ to join a leading agency. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for building and executing our social media strategy, as part of our in-house marketing team. You will drive the social care brands social media channels and be responsible for bringing creative ideas to the table and acting as the brand ambassador for the business.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- The planning and execution of social media activities and assisting with social campaigns (paid and organic) for the Social Care brands
- Measuring and reporting on all social media metrics and website analytics, and consistently improving efficiency wherever possible
- Educating the team on social media best practice and keeping abreast of most recent trends
- Distributing and publishing content for use on social media channels, website and blogs
- Ensuring the company websites are accurate and up to date
- The design of marketing material and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across the business
- Be proactive, driven and confident in bringing new ideas to the table
- Be proficient in all social media channels and be an early adopter of new platforms
- Have proven experience planning, creating and optimising social media campaigns
- Be creative, innovative and up to date on social/digital trends
- Be confident in the use of video and other tools to enhance the marketing material produced
- Have experience with various design suites and a strong knowledge of branding
- A good sense of humour and the ability to motivate and educate a team on social media