Pertemps Education are looking to take on SEN Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Assistants who are interested in utilising their skill in both social & emotional, and Autism settings across Primary & Secondary year groups.
We are looking to take on three new supporting members of staff that are available for either part time (daily supply) or on a full time basis (monday to friday). Working with three independant provisions in Ipswich, Sudbury and Stowmarket, the ideal candidate would start as soon as possible.
If you are already familiar at engaging with SEMH, ASC, ADD and Complex Needs, or come from a Social Care or Youth Offending Worker background - we would welcome your application as soon as possible. These schools are part of the same governing trust, and will look to take the succesfull candidate onto a Temporary (Long term) or Permanent contract.
Recent graduates, or those with a background interest in Psychology, Thereputic Intervention, and Behaviour Management are also most welcome to apply, as these are are areas where tranferable skills are at their highest.
The ideal candidate would:
- Drive and have access to Ipswich, Sudbury, or Stowmarket
- Have an Enhanced DBS (Update Service)
- Experience at dealing with a range of behavioural needs (SEMH, ASC, ADHD, EBD)
- Have a calm and passionate approach to education
- Aknowledge the importance of providing value to those in social & emotional need on a daily basis (Anxiety, Stress, Depression)
- Be available over the next 2 weeks to attend informal school visits & register with Pertemps Education to conduct a full compliance check.
We look forward to hearing from you, you will be contacted within 24 hours of application by our Senior SEN Consultant Branden at Pertemps.