Are you experienced at dealing with a range of behavioural needs? Are you ready to start as soon as possible and also open to role in September?
Pertemps, in partnershership with a SEN Independant Provision with sites in both Ipswich & Stowmarket are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Behaviour Mentor to join them ASAP. We are looking for individuals with previous experience working with children/young people who are looking to transfer their skills into the classroom, to support students 1:1 or in small groups.
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working with children and young people, especially those with SEN on a 1:1 level.
- SEN experience: ASD, ADHD, MLD, SEMH, Global Development, Intervention & Therapy etc.
- Easily build rapport and strong relationships with children/young people
- Strong behaviour management skills - able to utilise any techniques or personal methods
- Hardworking, proactive and professional at all times
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
If you want to know more about the School, it's multiple sites, and when informal visits are taking place, please click Apply and await immediate contact by our Specialist Consultant Branden.
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum 2 recent references over a minimum of 2 recent years.