Are you an experienced or aspiring Teaching Assistant or Support Worker within Special Education? Are you available to start immediately either on a full time or part time basis? Please read on!
One of our partnered provisions here at Pertemps are looking to take on a small selection of suitable support staff within their KS3 and KS4 independant provision. This SEN School is based near Thetford, Suffolk, with over 140 pupils of mixed ability and gender. The most typical SEN admission for this provision would be SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health) or those with mild Behaviour issues.
The ideal candidate to us would:
- Have an updated Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Have two years of recent references available for contact
- Be ready to start within the next 5 days
- Looking for an opportunity that will also guarantee a job role for September 2021
- Be passionate about working with those who struggle to access education, those who need to be nurtured, and those who or on the fringe of mainstream exclusion.
- SEN Experience (Autism, Dyslexia, SEMH, EBD)
- Be available full time or a minimum of 3 days part time.
The school hours are 8:30 to 16:00, and pay will be dependant on experience and ability, but the minimum would be £70 per day or £1400 per month. We would ideally like you to visit or be ready to trial at the school this week, to start full time on Monday 14th June.
Please apply and expect communication from our Specialist Consultant Branden, who will be in touch within 24 hours following your applicaiton. If you want to know more about the role, we would be happy to share all further details with you.