Pertemps Education are recruiting an enthusiastic English & Science teacher in a SEND School covering students in KS3-KS5, to join a highly committed team based in Suffolk.
We are looking for those who are ready to start in September 2021, and will be conducting interviewing across the next 2 working weeks.
Successful candidates will have knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan engaging lessons for all students in either subject area. In addition, applicants will have a passion for English or Science and inventing creative ways to engage students. A friendly and positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as the ability to quickly build up strong relationships and rapport with individual children is important. Being able to work in a team of other professionals is also an integral part of this role. Experience or qualifications within special educational needs is preferred but not essential! NQTs are welcome If you have experience working with young people and enthusiasm for English or Science then this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate for Pertemps would:
- Be an experienced and qualified (QTS/QTLS) Teacher of English or Sciences.
-Head of Department welcome (increased Salary)
- Be very familiar at dealing with a variety of challenging behaviour or Social & Emotional Mental Health Needs (SEMH).
- Happy and dedicated personality, ready to adapt and respond to the small cohort of pupils (classroom sizes of 3 to 6).
- Plan and present individualised lesson plans for selected pupils across KS3 & KS4
- Open to being part of a team that shares its passion for nurturing staff and pupils alike
- DBS Enhanced & Updated
- References ready available for contact
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for a challenge in their career or wanting to gain the right set of experience to prepare you for any situation in a classroom setting. If you want a full job description, and more information about when interviews are held and the schools sites, please apply and await contact from our Specialist SEN consultant.