Are you an expeirenced SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Practitioner/Youth Mentor or Behaviour Mentor? Are you looking for a full time role that will likely lead into a September position? We want to hear from you ASAP.
Pertemps are currently working in partnership with one of Suffolks most notable schooling Trusts, with sites ranging from Central to North East Suffolk. We are looking for an engaging & enthusiastic candidate to take on a temporary, full time role at one of their schooling sites based near Stowmarket.
The ideal candidate:
- Can commit to full time work until the end of the academic term (end of July).
- Is looking to start full time in September also
- Confident at working with a range of Behavioural Needs from Years 7 to 11.
- Familiar with development behavioural strategy or utilsing therepuetic intervention
- DBS Enhanced Certificate & Update Service
- 2 years worth of recent references
- Cheerful & enthused disposition, with a calm & nurturing perspective to education.
This would be the ideal role for an indvidual who is lookign to pursue an interest in Social Emotional & Mental Health amongst pupils that hold a variety of SEN needs. If you'd like to be part of a team that enjoys providing a tailored & adapted approach to learning, and want to work on one of the most enchanting sites in Suffolk - we want to hear from you today!
Please reach out to Branden at Pertemps, or expect contact from us within 24 hours following your application. Interviews are taking place over the half term and during the first week back on week ending Friday 11th June.