Are you a Special Education Needs (SEN) Support Team member? Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support within KS2 or KS3?
We are looking to take on 3 new members of staff at one of our parternered SEN provisions in Ipswich. This role is for an individual with recent or relevant experience in SEN settings amongst either Key Stage 2 or Key Stage 3 cohorts. The SEN remit of these pupils includes a variety of Behavioural & Emotional needs, alongside mixed levels of Autism.
What the ideal candidate looks like to us:
- Enhanced DBS on Update Service
- 5 years of Reference Information (2 years minimum)
- Confident working with Challenging Behaviour or SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health)
- Recent or Relevant experience as a Support Team member within SEN
- NVQ Level 2/3 desirable, GCSE minimum required.
- Available THIS WEEK for Virtual Interview
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a Team that creates a nurturing environemnt for pupils of all backgrounds, and to potentially progress into a Permanent position over 2 terms. If you want to know more about the position, please click Apply and await contact by our SEN Specialist Consultant. Thank you.