Are you currently an experienced SEN Teacher with KS3 & KS4 Core Subject experience? Are you comfortable working with a range of learning ability?
Pertemps are extremely proud to be working with one of the largest Trust organisations in Suffolk, with over 8 school provisions across the county. We are looking for three Core Subject Teachers (KS2 and KS3) who are confident in Mathematics, or English, or Sciences within an SEN curriculum.
These three positions are to start either immediately or in January 2021 on Monday 4th January. Virtual Interviews will be conducted by Pertemps Education over the next 2 week period. This provision, which focuses on the provision of education for children between the ages of 11 and 18 with Behaviour (SEMH) and Autism difficulties - has sites based in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, with pupil class sizes reaching a maximum of 12.
What the ideal candidate would look like to us and the Trust:
- QTS Certified (or equivalent QTLS or MA)
- DBS Enhanced Certification
- Experience in either of the three core subjects Mathematics, English, Sciences from KS3 and above.
- Confident across SEN learning needs (SEMH, EBD, ASC, MLD, Dyslexia)
- Experienced at planning and delivering lessons within SEN in a classroom or 1:1 setting
- Available over December for Interview
- Can commit to a full time position for the remainder of the academic year, or 2 terms minimum.
- Strong team player and Lead in the classroom
- Open to new responsabilities and being part of an organisation that nurtures it's staff equally to its pupils.
- Career Development in mind
If you have this background of experience, or perhaps currently in a similar position and want a new challenge in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible with Branden at Pertemps Education. Look forward to seeing your applications, and I will be in touch ASAP if your application is suitable for the role. Thank you!