Pertemps represent a newly developed SEN Independant School for pupils of secondary age near Stowmarket. We are looking to appoint a small selection of competant, experienced, and passionate members of support - to provide and faciliate and access to education for pupils with a variety of behavioral & social learning difficulties within Education.
If you are open to a challenge, and want to be part of the foundation of an incredibly unique development, this could be an excellent opportunity. The offer is Long Term (ongoing) or Temp to Permanent Contract, which means you will start the role as an agency member of staff earning over £90 per day, followed by a Temp to Perm Contract period for the successfull candidate.
The school is beautifully located, with access to over 100 acres of private forestry & land. In addition to this, the school will be installing a state of the art Vocational Learning Centre for 2022/23.
If you want to join a team that values individuality, and provides a true bespoke level of learning for its pupils between the ages of 11-16, then please apply today. The total school population is between 20 and 30 students.
Ideally the most appropriate candidates would have:
What’s on offer to the Successfull Candidate (Permanent, non Agency)
- Experience working with SEN in an employed or voluntary setting
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- A recognised qualification at Level 2 or above in Support work for Teaching and Learning in Schools or an equivalent is desirable (not a must)
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2/C or above qualification is essential.
- Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures.
- Knowledge or experience of pupils with SEN or SEMH/ASD - Behaviour + Therapuetic Intervention
- Be positive and creative in assisting to meet pupils’ individual need
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance and pension
- Health cash back plan
- Bike to work scheme
- Perk box
- Free parking
- Joining Nationally recogisned Trust of SEN Schools in Suffolk ''SEN School of the Year'' winner 2021.
At this early stage, we would love to introduce you to the school informally, organise immediate visiting sessions, to see and speak with the Head Teacher directly yourself. The school is truly looking to build a pool of staff they can count on as part of a team for the forseeable future. Thank you so much and look forward to your applications over the next few weeks. We will be continueing to accept applicants for the post up until the end of the academic term, July 2022.