Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Pertemps Education are actively recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants across East London and Essex We work with lovely, welcoming schools who are always on the lookout for energetic and enthusiastic staff to join their teams!
We are looking for Support Staff in Redbridge, Romford, Waltham Forest, Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets. Whether you are seeking daily supply or short term, flexible work to fit around other commitments, or you are looking for a more stable, long term or permanent role, we can help you.
What is on Offer?
Applicants will need to demonstrate the same level of professionalism and dedication as teaching staff in order to succeed in this role with duties that include:
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils.
- Keeping pupil related records.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms and to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
- Act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour.
The pay will vary from £75-£90 per day depending on experience. Why use Pertemps to Represent You?
Pertemps Education are a boutique local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment, with the unique advantage of being associated with a national brand. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. We take an empathetic approach towards your requirements, for example, location or if you only can accept pre-booked work. What You Need to Register?
- Have relevant experience working with students aged between 11 – 18
- Experience in working with children previously and be able to provide a reference from this work in the last 5 years
- Flexible approach and attitude as well as resilience is really important
- A DBS processed through Pertemps Education or a DBS on the Update Service