Due to School expansion, I am delighted to represent an academically successful Independent Prep School in their search for 2 Nursery Nurses. The School celebrates the joy of learning in a caring and safe environment rich with opportunities. Their children are intellectually curious, intrinsically motivated, ambitious to do their best and excited about the world around them.
The have a single form entry throughout the school and exceptional staff:pupil ratio from age 2-11 enables each child to be known and understood in a way that promotes their ability to find their talents, gifts and abilities whilst supporting any areas of challenge.
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Confidence in classroom management
- Recent experience of working within a Primary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
, upload your CV
(including up to date telephone number and email)
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 5 days.