Do you have experience working as a Teaching Assistant or equivalent? Would you like flexible work on supply in Romford to fit around your life commitments?
What is on Offer?
Pertemps Education work with several Primary and SEN Schools in Romford who require Teaching Assistants to support in the classroom on a short-term basis to cover for sickness, planned absence as well as 1:1 SEN cover.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be:
- Supporting children's learning in the class
- Work with the main class teacher
- Support children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
- Pay will be £70-£80 per day depending on experience.
Why use Pertemps to Represent You as a Teaching Assistant?
Pertemps Education are a boutique local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment, with the unique advantage of being associated with a national brand. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. We take an empathetic approach towards your requirements, for example, location or if you only can accept pre-booked work.
What You Need to Register as a Teaching Assistant?
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant or TA/CACHE L2/3 Certificates
- Be able to provide us with at least 5 years’ worth of referencing history
- A DBS processed through Pertemps Education or a DBS on the Update Service
If you are looking for more flexibility as a Teaching Assistant in Romford and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Now”.