Are you looking for your next role in education?
We are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher to teach KS2 at our partner school in South Ockendon, Thurrock. The school has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is an ever developing and improving school who are looking for a new teacher to join their team.
The primary school is a friendly, calm, and welcoming school, where pupils have a very positive attitude towards learning. The current headteacher has built a positive culture within the school and staff are supported well, permanent and contract staff. There are good relationships between staff, pupils and parents which makes for an inclusive environment. The school is currently meeting government floor standards and standards are consistently rising, especially in Key Stage 2.
They are looking for:
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for your next career move then please do not delay in applying for this post. Interviews are to take place ASAP – via telephone interview followed by a follow up video interview if you are successful. In return they can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to teach children in a fun and proactive way in order to develop their love of learning.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Experience working with KS2 is essential
- Committed, dedicated and excited to be a part of a close knit and supportive team.
- Keen to join a close team who support each other efficiently to improve the learning of every child
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- Pupils that take pride in their work and try hard.
- A school with a structured behaviour management plan
For a confidential discussion please call Aimee Knox at Pertemps on 01245 950668.