Here at Pertemps Education we are seeking a Part Time Primary Teacher, who is available after October Half Term and lives near the Grays district.
The Primary School works on making the pupils the best they can be both now and in the future to have a positive impact on the world we live in. The Staff work well together to make a real network for both pupils and parents to be able to approach, they achieve this by working in a warm bubbly environment where everyone is welcome.
They are looking for:
Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for your next career move then please do not delay in applying for this post. Interviews are to take place ASAP – via telephone interview followed by a follow up video interview if you are successful.
- Able to teach children in a fun and proactive way in order to develop their love of learning.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Experience working with KS2 is preferable
- Committed, dedicated and excited to be a part of a close knit and supportive team.
- Keen to join a close team who support each other efficiently to improve the learning of every child