Are you a Qualified MFL Teacher looking for work in Southend?
Pertemps Education is looking for a Qualified Modern Foreign Language teacher, who specialises in French Secondary Teaching and holds a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
To work through Pertemps Education as a Modern Foreign Language Teacher you must:
- Be a fully qualified MFL teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Basildon area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
The Pertemps Education will offer you:
If you know anybody looking for work as a French Teacher in the Southend area, please refer a friend! We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child’s development matters
- Highly supportive and experienced consultants, with strong area and school knowledge
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as good rates of pay