Are you a Qualified or Experienced Classroom Teacher? Do you have knowledge or experience working with children in Special Needs?
Pertemps are honoured to be working in partnership with one of our Multi Academy Alternate Provisions based in the heart of Suffolk. We are looking for the right individual to take on a Full Time Classroom Teaching post at an Alternate Provision that specialises in a wide range of learning ability - from SEMH (Emotional & Challenging Behaviour) to Medical (PMLD & Physical disability) and Complex Needs (Trauma & Abuse).
We are looking for a candidate who is enthused by the pursuit of helping those with learning difficulties, and to be part of a strong team that is dedicated not only to it's pupils, but staff alike.
What the ideal candidate will look like to us:
- DBS Certificate (Enhanced & on Update Service)
- Qualfied Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience or Interest working with pupils of mixed learning ability
- Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 curriculum knowledge - no specialism required
- 2 years worth of recent references to be contacted
- Available between now and Easter 2021 for Virtual Interview and School Visit.
- Confidence with SEMH, ADD, AND Challenging Behaviour (not essential, but preffered)
- Access to Vehicle or public transport routes within Central Suffolk
If you are ready for a new challenge, to gain new experience and take a leap into the next step of your career, we want to hear from you ASAP.
To learn more details about the Provision, the job role, and how we can help you across this academic year, click Apply and await contact by our dedicated SEN Consultant at Pertemps Education.