Are you a Special Needs Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience working with children with social and emotional difficulties?
Pertemps are proud to be working with an Independant SEN School near Quidenham, Norfolk. We are looking to take on three Teaching Assistants across either KS1,KS2,KS3 or KS4. These positions are full time, part time, or Temp to Perm - so we are open to those who prefer to be more flexible. The ideal candidate can commit to a full fives day per week.
All three job roles are to start immediately following a sound compliance check and virtual interview - are you ready to start a new career in pursuit of helping those less fortunate or those with learning difficulty?
What the ideal candidate looks like to us:
- DBS Enhanced Certificate (Update Service)
- Experience within a SEN Classroom from KS1 to KS4
- Confident at dealing with Challenging Behaviour (SEMH), Autism (ASC), with ADHD, and Complex Needs
- Available for Trial Day or Virtual Interview BEFORE Easter 2021 (immediate)
- Can provide a full 2 years worth of recent references
- Mindset to provide value on a daily basis to SEN pupils with a range of complex needs, amongst different age groups.
- Looking for full time, but part time applicants are accepted.
If you feel like your experience is relevant, or want to learn more about the posts, please Apply and await to be contacted by a member of our Specialist Recruitment Team.